Wednesday, June 8, 2016



Class Evaluation


1.The things I liked about the class was the fact that we did quotes about famous and wise people. 

2.I didn't' t like the fact that the class was very repetitive and we did the same procedure everyday. 

3. Some days mix up the lesson plan. Add more ways for people to improve their computing skills, play games that help people improve their typing,etc. 

4. The highlight of the class was the fact that we used The Word Processor.

5. I feel like I did good work in the class. I provided a lot of information and the layout of my work was at its best of my capabilities. 

6. Yes I am trying to keep up everyday and read my Life Planning Journal Daily. I usually spend up to 20 min daily in my journal.

7. Yes I am committed to always being a CTR person because if I be a CTR person then I will be successful in life.  

8. I learned that even though you may have chosen the wrong in the best that I could commit to choosing the right and the past wouldn't matter only my present and  future would matter. 

9. I will always remember about choosing the right and the life planning journal because I have my journal at home and also I have my CTR card always with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment