Monday, January 11, 2016









During the break I relaxed at home and spent time with my neighbors. I mainly spent time at home and read Papertowns by John Green or also read the Fault in Our Star. I spent some time watching anime or amazon prime. I also found the cables to my Super Nintendo  so I played some Super Mario World. I played football outside with them or played Black Ops 3 Zombies with them. Also I went to the park and did exercise. Also I cleaned the house and did chores to make the house clean for when people come to look at the house. I didn’t really meet anyone new during the break I just talk to old friends and hanged out with them or sent them messages. For movies I watched I saw Southpaw, Hunger Games Mocking Jay Pt1, Anchorman 2, and also Papertowns. I didn’t play at any events but I did play football with my neighbors and/or played against the other apartment kids. For books, I read PaperTowns, The Fault in Our Stars, Percy Jackson, An Abundance of Katherines, and also Looking for Alaska. I wasn’t really assigned any type of homework during the break so I didn’t do any homework. During Christmas we made tamales and posole and we ate a big feast that day. Other than that I either just relaxed at home or played games on my phone.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment