Monday, August 31, 2015

Hobbies

What I like to do as a hobby is listen to music. I like listening to music based on my mood. One of the many artists I like is Maroon 5. I like all his music but three of my most favorite ones are This Love, Wont Go Home Without You, and Wake Up Call. I also like One Republic. Their songs are good too, like Good Life, Counting Stars, All The Right Moves, Love Runs Out, I Lived, and Secrets. I also enjoy listening to Eminem songs like The Real Slim Shady, Guts Over Fear, Spacebound, and Cleaning Out My Closet. Another hobby I enjoy doing is playing video games. I like playing Call of Duty or Grand Thieft Auto 5. I also enjoy going out and hanging out with my friends or neighbors. Or sometimes I enjoy using my phone and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment